Successful Compliant Mini Competition Undertaken Using Minimum Timescales
Tanbridge House School appointed Tenet to manage the tendering process for their building cleaning services contract.
In this instance, time was of the essence, and, in just over two weeks, tender documents were drafted and uploaded to the portal.
The project was undertaken using the relevant CPC framework lot to ensure the new contract start date was met and that an adequate mobilisation period was allowed.
Support was provided by Tenet as follows:
- Pre-market engagement undertook with the framework suppliers
- TUPE information was requested
- Tanbridge House School used Tenet to appoint their previous cleaning supplier. The specification was taken from the previous tender and updated to suit the school’s ever-changing requirements
- Development of tender documentation. An input cleaning specification was used at the school’s request
- Publishing the tender documents
- Answering and collating clarification questions
- Evaluation of the written and pricing responses
- Tender recommendation report
- Drafting and arranging signature of contract
Site visits were held and hosted by the school and all communication was undertaken via email. They were happy with this method of working and, at the end of the process, provided feedback on the excellent communication received throughout.
Overall, a total of five days of support was provided to undertake the tender.
We contacted Tenet Services very last minute regarding a procurement process for our cleaning contract, due to issues with the incumbent provider. The entire process was dealt with efficiently, effectively and to a very tight timetable. It was run remotely, but the communication and feedback from Tenet was excellent. We were pleased with the outcome and initial indications are that the new contractor is working very well with us.Jill Friese-Greene – Business Manager
A successful procurement process requires participation and effective communication from both Tenet and the client. This is even more important when the timescales are so tight. Tanbridge House School were fully engaged throughout the process, meaning that a successful contract was delivered within the timescales set.Keeley Blackburn – Procurement Consultant