Sparsholt College Group employed Tenet to conduct a compliant procurement process for a Cleaning Services contract for their two campuses in Sparsholt and Andover.
The current contract was already outsourced, and the College Group was keen to explore options to test the market to ensure compliancy with procurement and their own internal regulations.
The project was conducted via the CPC Building Cleaning Services framework route to market to allow the College’s incumbent supplier the opportunity to participate in the tender process as they are an approved CPC framework supplier.
Tenet recommended an effective route to market that met the College Group’s required timescales and provided expertise and guidance throughout which included:
- producing a comprehensive tender pack including Further Competition, Pricing Schedule, TUPE information and Contract
- co-ordinating the publication of the tender on the e-tendering portal MultiQuote
- hosting a site visit with the College Group and participating suppliers
- evaluating tenders
- hosting supplier presentations
- writing a detailed recommendation report
- developing contract documents
- generally providing procurement consultancy support and guidance throughout the process
Approximately 7 days of support were provided
The College went through a compliant process in line with the Public Contracts Regulations 2015 (PCR2015 Regulations) and the result was the re-appointment of their incumbent cleaning services provider who are an experienced supplier capable of delivering the requirements of the College Group.
Very professional and timely serviceNathan Heslop, Group Director of Finance
Find out how one of Tenet’s Procurement Consultants can help your institution procure a Catering contract by visiting our Cleaning Consultancy page or contact us:
Call: 01376 511 411
Email: [email protected]