Could your in-house procurement team benefit from some additional support, mentoring or skills development? At Tenet, we can design bespoke support to help fill any knowledge gaps that you might have in your organisation.
Our team of 20+ professionals have extensive experience in all areas of public procurement: from tender preparation to compliance with the UK Public Contract Regulations, evaluations and contract management. Tenet’s ethos for our on-site mentoring service is that we can share this knowledge with your team, providing advice and guidance on all stages of the procurement life cycle.
Grow your procurement capabilities with support from Tenet’s experienced professionals.
Areas we can assist with include:
• The design of an organisational procurement policy.
• Support in analysing spend data.
• Assistance in creating a comprehensive contract database.
• Creation of standard documents, including terms and conditions of contract.
• Advice on contracting procedures, such as OJEU tendering.
Tenet’s Procurement Mentoring Service can offer:
• Mentoring and assisting your organisation’s own procurement personnel.
• Best practice knowledge transfer, to enhance the skills, capabilities and expertise of your existing procurement staff.
• Providing expert advice and guidance at all stages of the procurement process.
• Regular performance reviews and updates from the Tenet team, so you have full visibility and assurance of the progress being made.