Contract management is one of the most important aspects of procurement, yet it is one that is often overlooked. On many occasions, organisations invest a lot of time and money into running their tendering process, but then lack the resources to follow up post-award and ensure the supplier delivers on its promises.
Completing a tender is just the first stage when it comes to getting best value for money out of your contract. The next step is to manage your chosen suppliers for the duration of the agreement, to drive quality and performance, and to make sure you are getting the service that you paid for!
Maximise your supply chain’s potential with Tenet’s contract management services.
Tenet can offer low-cost Contract Management services to meet your requirements and budget:
- Option 1: Identify Existing Contracts – Our specialist team can identify the contracts you hold across your organisation and collate a database to help improve contract visibility and management.
- Option 2: Monitoring Key Dates – Tenet will input your key contract data into our contract monitoring software, providing you with timely prompts for reviews, extensions, and retender start dates.
- Option 3: Contract Review Support (Off-Site) – Our team will support you in preparing for key reviews, and can also help you monitor performance against Service Level Agreements and Key Performance Indicators.
- Option 4: Contract Review Support (On-Site) – In addition to Option 3, Tenet can be present at review meetings, to offer expert independent opinions, sector-wide knowledge, and support on reaching agreements.
- Option 5: Fully Managed Service – Tenet can offer a full contract monitoring service which would include all the above elements of contract management throughout the contract term.