On Demand Tender Support
Our One-Off Tenders Save Our Customers 14% on Average
Tenet is the leading provider of tendering services to the education sector with over 300 tenders completed for our customers each year across a wide range of expense codes.
Our tendering services team can design a competitive tendering process that ensure your individual needs are met, whilst ensuring that where the Public Contract Regulations 2015 (PCR 2015) apply all the necessary compliant steps are taken, allowing you peace of mind for the duration of the contract.
With nationwide coverage, comprehensive professional indemnity insurance and contingency plans to cover unplanned leave within our team, Tenet is ideally suited to support you through what can be a complicated and time consuming process. Our team will visit you on several occasions during the process to allow you the opportunity to have face-to-face discussions on the finer detail of the specification, the evaluation process and of course the final decision. Away from your organisation our team will manage the full process ensuring that you can continue with your normal duties without the stress of managing these extra tasks.
Tenet utilise e-tendering software called Tenet Sourcing Cloud. This web-based software allows for multi-users to work on your project at any one time, whilst allowing a project lead to take ultimate responsibility for the smooth delivery. This person would be your main point of contact. E-tendering will become a mandatory requirement during 2018, so using Tenet’s services will allow you to be one step ahead without the need to invest in the software yourselves. This software is however, available to purchase separately of Tenet’s tendering services if you wish and more information can be found at our website Tenet.sourcingcloud.com.
If your organisation wishes to run a tendering process in-house but would benefit from some support or mentoring during the process, Tenet can provide a service to meet your requirements. Tenet can design bespoke support to help you fill any knowledge or time gaps that you have.
Options on how we might be able to help include:
- Drafting tender documents and specification writing
- Supplier management – acting as the link between you and the suppliers
- Evaluation support
- Support at clarification meetings
- Drafting supplier feedback letters
- Drafting and publishing award notices
- Drafting and publishing Regulation 84 reports
Tenet can help you complete a robust tendering service which will deliver value for money for the entire contract period.
Tenet have been undertaking collaborative tenders for many years and become the sectors leading collaboration specialist. Our knowledge on managing and co-ordinating has evolved over many projects allowing our customers to appoint Tenet with confidence. Our reputation for collaboration tendering is such that we are now regularly asked to speak at event and meeting on the subject.
Tenet would welcome the opportunity to present to and meet your senior team where we would highlight all the benefits of collaborative procurement.
From desktop PC’s to cleaning services, to planned preventative maintenance contracts, Tenet has delivered successful projects time and time again, and continue to plan more for the future.
Our process allows participating organisations to retain their independence whilst enjoying the benefits of group purchasing. In addition to group discounts you will also benefit from sharing ideas with other organisations which in itself can help you to improve your specification and potentially reduce costs.
Completing a tendering process is an initial method to gaining value for money from your contract. Stage two is to ensure you contract manage the chosen suppliers service throughout the duration of the contract. Tenet offer a number of contract management services designed to meet your needs and budget.
Service options include:
- Production of a contracts database – collation of contract data
- Key Date Monitoring – Prompting of key dates for reviews, renewals and retender start dates
- Contract Review Support – Off-site support in identifying key elements of the service levels to ensure you have all the information you need for your meeting(s)
- On-site Contract Review Support – Attendance at the meeting(s) in addition to the support identified in point 3
- Fully Managed Service – A fully inclusive service including all of the above points.
Check out our fantastic range of Contract Management packages here.
Tenet’s Unique Service includes
- A nationwide team with extensive knowledge across a wide range of expense codes and the Public Contract Regulations 2015 (PCR 2015)
- Capacity across the team to allow for contingency plans to be activated should unplanned leave occur, avoiding any impact on your project delivery
- Procurement services which are covered by comprehensive professional indemnity insurance
- Fully compliant PCR 2015 web-based e-tendering software used on all projects
- Support packages designed for customer’s needs. One size doesn’t need to fit all !
- Collaboration specialist with extensive knowledge of the education sector needs, in terms of individual requirements , independence and cost reduction
- Low cost support packages for contract monitoring, ensuring value is achieved following Tenet’s appointment.
If you can find a lower cost option which meets the same levels of service to Tenet then please call us, as we’ll price match any of our competitors day rates