According to the Association of Colleges, there has been a substantial increase in the number of college mergers since the 2015 general election, as organisations seek to deliver efficiencies and improve their offering to learners.
As an educational establishment embarking on a merger, you may face significant challenges as you create a new institution that meets your students’ needs. Mergers can have significant implications for the procurement teams involved, and it is at times like this when expert support is needed to help you navigate complex processes and regulations.
Help your procurement team to navigate complex organisational mergers with support from Tenet
Tenet’s Merger Support for Procurement can help you to:
• Develop a unified procurement strategy and update existing policies/ processes.
• Build an effective procurement infrastructure that can deliver organisational vision.
• Maintain service continuity and supplier performance during the transition period.
• Identify areas for synergy and efficiency savings across organisational spend.
• Manage the contract variation and novation process.
• Share best practice from other organisations across the industry.