Tenet (a part of CPL Group) undertook an annual customer satisfaction questionnaire during the month of May 2021. Twenty-nine percent of Tenet’s managed service customers completed the questionnaire, and a summary of the outcomes are shared below.
- 91% of customers agreed that Tenet managed procurement service delivered value for money to their organisation.
- 100% agreed that Tenet build strong working relationships with their employees.
- 100% agreed that Tenet are accessible when they have a procurement question or requirements.
- 100% would recommend Tenet to other educational establishments.
The questionnaire also provided some glowing comments on Tenet. Those shown below are a few of those received.
Question: How has Tenet exceeded your expectations?
- “The professionalism and thoroughness of our contract.” Victoria Hayhoe – Tameside College.
- “Tenet works at a very high level. They have networked within the organisation effectively so is now a sought-after resource which is consulted regularly in all procurement matters.” George Whalley – Royal Northern College of Music.
- “A high level of professionalism, added value regarding the wider Tenet network, flexibility.” Carrie Piper – South Devon College.
- “Expert advice and support, professionalism and knowledge of the staff.” Jo Bentley – Hopwood Hall College.
- “Tenet has worked tirelessly and positively to put us back on track. The quality of work has been consistently first rate.” Kathryn Holley – NPTC Group of Colleges.
Question: What would you tell someone who is considering Tenet’s managed service?
- “Professional, approachable, and always on the end of a phone or email.” Victoria Hayhoe – Tameside College.
- “I would strongly recommend Tenet as an effective alternative to in house procurement.” George Whalley – Royal Northern College of Music.
- “Tenet have the industry knowledge, experience and resources to aid any FE college.” Ian Johnson – St Helens College.
- “Tenet provide a fantastic service, worth every penny – don’t hesitate, sign up!” Carrie Piper – South Devon College.
- “Provide expert advice and support through procurement procedures and processes.” Cherie Clements – Heart of Worcestershire College.
- “Excellent knowledge of the FE market, particularly of procurement pitfalls. Very good networks of professionals whose expertise can be called on. Procurement specialist who knows how to work with a College whilst causing minimum fuss.” David Keetley – Gateshead College.
- “Tenet’s consultant, Natasha, is so friendly, patient, and professional; she is an absolute delight to deal with and is a credit to the organisation.” Kathryn Holley – NPTC Group of College.
Tenet’s managed procurement service has been a trusted and proven service within the education sector since 2008 when East Berkshire College (now Windsor Forest College Group) first appointed Tenet. Windsor Forest College Group are still a valued customer of Tenet to this day!